- Faculty and Staff
- Forms and Links
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
The Graduate Institute of Digital Learning and Education and the Teacher Education Center
Non-tenured faculty Title: Assistant Professor or above
Location: National Taiwan University of Science and Technology - No. 43, Sec. 4, Keelung Road, Daan District, Taipei (Institute of Digital Learning and Education and Teacher Education Center)
Expected starting date : February 01, 2023
1. Research expertise in digital learning, education-related, or teacher development.
2. A Doctoral Degree recognized by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan.
3. Capable of giving instruction in English.
1.Offer courses for the teacher education program and digital learning related courses in the graduate school
2.Devote to research projects and publications
3.Support institutional administrative affairs
Application Documents and Certificates :
1. Curriculum vitae. Please download the standard form for curriculum vitae at:
Please send word file to Ms. Cuiwen Huang at email@example.com).
2. Certificates of doctoral degree and work experiences.
3. A bibliography of personal publications (Indicate your contribution to the representative publications).
4. At least one letter of recommendation.
5. Future research and teaching plans. (Please list research topics and the courses that can be taught at the graduate level and at the undergraduate level for the teacher education program)
6. Other supporting documents (e.g., teaching and research awards, industry-academia collaboration, projects funded, etc.)
All application materials should be sent by registered mail (postmarked) before October 5, 2022 (Tuesday).
Mailing Address: Institute of Digital Learning and Education and Center for Teacher Education, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, T4-605, No. 43, Sec. 4, Keelung Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan. (Please specify "Teacher Candidate" on the front cover.) Note that no documents will be returned. The application materials will only be used for the appointment process and protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
7. Interviews are expected to be arranged for qualified applicants in early December, 2022.
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Institute of Digital Learning and Education and Teacher Education Center
Ms. Cui-Wen Huang
Tel: (02)2733-3141 ext. 7241